We thrive to help new entrepreneurs to start a company, that's why Qonto support you to deposit your capital online.
In order to carry out the initial capital increase with Qonto, please make sure you meet the following requirements:
- All shareholders must be natural persons
- All shareholders - natural persons - must be adults
- All shareholders must be citizens from an EU or EFTA country and possess a valid ID
- The activity of your future company doesn't belong to the forbidden activities listing
- The account owner must live in the country where the future company will be located
- The initial capital increase must be paid from an account on the subscriber's name
- The capital must be fixed (Qonto is not able to let you incorporate a new share company with variable capital)
- The capital release must be complete
- 100% of the capital must be contribution in cash
- The contribution must be at least €1 per shareholder
The initial capital increase is currently available to French and German companies.
To know more about the specifics for each country:
- 🇫🇷 France: Quelles sont les conditions pour effectuer un dépôt de capital chez Qonto ?
- 🇩🇪 Germany: Was sind die Bedingungen für eine Kapitaleinlage bei Qonto?
☝️ Good to know: Qonto allows you to increase your share capital. More details in this article.