If your card payment was declined, we advise you to follow these steps:
- Make sure your account holds enough money to cover this payment
- Make sure your payment card isn't expired
- If you've entered a wrong PIN code three times in a row, reset your PIN code from the app
- Please check if you haven't reached your card's payment limit
- Sometimes, hotel bookings or gas station purchases require a deposit that might be higher than your available account balance
- You might want to try to withdraw cash from an ATM to make sure your card isn't defective.
- Sometimes, if the EPT (Electronic Payment Terminal) is not connected to internet, the payment might be rejected.
Do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team if this problem persists.