If your card payment was declined, we advise you to follow these steps:
- Make sure your account holds enough money to cover this payment
- Make sure your payment card isn't expired
- If you've entered a wrong PIN code three times in a row, reset your PIN code from the app
- Please check if you haven't reached your card's payment limit
- Sometimes, hotel bookings or gas station purchases require a deposit that might be higher than your available account balance
- You might want to try to withdraw cash from an ATM to make sure your card isn't defective.
Do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team if this problem persists.