The 'History' section also provides an export feature in case you'd like to analyze your financial data in an external spreadsheet or through a third-party analytical software.
Exporting your transactions history is very useful if you want to perform an analysis of your operations or proceed with accounting operations.
You'll also find in History that you can easily filter transactions by payment method, a range of date, amount, custom labels, status, VAT, etc.
For each export, you can choose to either download all of your transactions or only the result of your filters. In both cases, you'll be offered the opportunity to export with (or without) the attachments.
You can also select the type of separator you'd like to use in the export file (only for CSF format).
To finalize your 'export', just select a file format corresponding to your needs. There are three types of formats available :
- Full export in CSV format (compatible with Excel): include all information related to the transaction
- Basic accounting data in CSV format (compatible with Excel): only includes date, description and amount. This format is commonly used in accounting software and SaaS solutions. (Compatible with Quickbooks)
- Export in XLS format: this file includes date, amount, VAT rate and amount, and the beneficiary's IBAN. These information are commonly used by accounting softwares.
- Basic accounting data in QIF format: this format is commonly used by accounting solutions such as Xero, Cegid or Sage.
- Basic accounting export in OFX format: this format is used by accounting tools such as Quadratus, Isacompta, Xero or Cador. Do note: you will need to set up Qonto as a bank account within those tools prior to importing the OFX file, or the import could fail.
Also, it's worth mentioning that there is no time limit whatsoever for exporting your transactions from your Qonto account. You could download all of your operations since the creation of your account if you wanted to.