Providing your accountant access to Qonto is a great way to make his life easier and will allow him to focus on high added-value tasks for you while making it very easy to:
Check on the balance and export transactions with unlimited history
Collect and request all the spending receipts
Verify, comment and sort out the transactions with labels, VAT rates, etc.
Once your Qonto account is set up, we recommend that you invite your accountant to Qonto.
👆Good to know: This feature is only available to our Smart, Premium, Essential, Business and Enterprise customers.
How does it work?
1. In the Team expenses section, then choose Members and click on the Accountant profile
2. Then click on Invite a new member in the top right corner of the screen
3. Enter the accountant's details and click on Continue
4. Select the Accountant role
5. Check the accountant's details and the cost that may be involved, depending on your plan, then click on Send invitation
6. You have successfully sent an invitation to your accountant 🎉
Learn more about Qonto’s best practices for accountants.
☝️ You want to disable your accountant’s access? Read more in this article.