You would like to change your password ? It’s really easy:
- Go to the Settings tab of your Qonto app.
- Click on the Security section, on the left, and then click on Update to reset your passwords.
- Finally, enter your current password to create a new one.
To improve your account’s security, we recommend :
- Changing your password often.
- Your password should be at least 9 characters long and avoid easy-to-guess information such as your name, your birthdate, numbers series, etc.
Note: Never, ever give your password (to Qonto, or to anyone). It’s personal and helps you protect your account. If you think you are being defrauded, change your password right away and check this article to know what to do.