Despite all the features we've developed to help you protect your account, you think you are being defrauded? Don't worry, we are here to help you. 🤗
What to do in case of fraud?
If you are a victim of fraud, here is what you have to do:
- If you still can access your account, log in and change your password.
- Block all your cards.
- Contact our dedicated team via chat on Qonto.com. We need all the information, even the hidden ones, to investigate in the best way. 🔎
What does Qonto do to secure my account?
Our priority is to secure your account and that's why we follow those processes:
- We automatically suspend any account exhibiting suspicious patterns (a connection from an unknown device, unusual activities or transfer amounts, etc.)
- We protect all your sensitive operations using a second authentication factor.
- We rely on data-driven algorithms to block high-risk operations.
- We automatically inform you when we detect a connection from a new device. Notice: it is impossible to unsubscribe from those alerts.
- In some cases, the payment limit of your virtual cards is limited to €500.
👉 To discover the whole set of features we have developed to protect you on a daily basis, click here.