Qonto has developed a new version of the integration with Zapier to automate your business processes in a simple and accessible way.
What is Zapier exactly?
Zapier is an automation tool online that allows you to connect your Qonto account with your favorite apps: Gmail, Mailchimp, Airtable, your financial tools and much more... With more than 2,000 apps, Zapier is the perfect tool to start with automation. You save precious time by automating all those time-consuming finance management tasks.
Which actions can I automate?
Thanks to this new version of the integration, you can automate as many scenarios as possible with more triggers. Therefore you can create alerts for the following actions:
- New transaction
- Transaction updated
- Account balance changed
- New transfer
- Custom Label updated
- Attachement updated
- VAT updated
How does it work?
To connect your Qonto account with Zapier, you don't need to know how to code. You can do it in just a few clicks:
- Go to your Zapier account
- Look for your favorite app, Qonto
- Enter your Qonto credentials and select the name of your organization
- Finally, allow Zapier to access your account by clicking on Allow access
☝️ Good to know:
- We may need some time to set up the update for this new connection.
- With the 2.0 version of the app, you can import transactions attachments 2.0 in beta directly from the market place Qonto connect.
Who can benefit from this integration?
Zapier is mainly for those starting with automation. But you can all use it no matter which Qonto plan you have. All you need is a Zapier account.