💡 To use Google Pay, start by updating your Qonto mobile app with the latest version available.
To use Google Pay with your Qonto account, you will first need to add your Qonto card (physical or virtual) to your Google Pay account. If you don't have one yet, just download the app and select your Google account that you want to use with Google Pay. You will then be able to use it to pay your in-store or online, in a simple, fast and secure way.
You have various options to add a Qonto card to Google Pay:
Add a card from your Qonto mobile app
- Visit the Cards section of your Qonto mobile app. At the bottom of the screen, click on Add to Google Pay.
- Enter your card information.
- Finally, all you have to do is confirm the addition of card!
Add a card from your Google Pay app
- If necessary, download the Google Pay app from an eligible Android device and open it. If you haven't already added a card to Google Pay, visit the Payment methods section, then click on the blue + Card button. Otherwise, from the main screen, simply click on Add a card, then select Credit or Debit Card.
- Click on the blue button + Payment method to add a new one, and manually enter your card information (the scan might not work at this stage).
- Confirm the information.
- Finally, verify you card by selecting either text or e-mail to receive the confirmation code. Once received, enter it and you're done!
You are also able to add a card to Google Pay from your smart watch. The payment will be available on your watch but not from your phone.
- Open the Google Pay app and tap Get started.
- Set up screen lock, if you haven't already.
- On your phone, follow the instructions to add your card.
☝️ Good to know: you can also start the card setup from your desktop on pay.google.com, but you will still need to activate contactless payments in the Google Pay app, from your Android device.
💬 Once your card is added, we will send you a confirmation text.
Can I add multiple Qonto card?
Of course! All you have to do is add them one by one.
How can I delete my Qonto card from Google Pay?
If you would like to delete your Qonto card from Google Pay, open your Google Pay app. Select the card you want to remove, then click on the button on the top right corner of the screen and tap Remove.