You have made a transfer following a commercial agreement with a third party, you have not received the goods and you have not heard from your partner.

👉🏻 Are you a Qonto customer?

You have made a transfer to one of your partners and they have not fulfilled their part of the contract and are no longer responding to you:

  1. First of all, you need to file a complaint as soon as possible

  2. Once you have received the report, contact our customer service, which will initiate the request for the return of funds as soon as possible

☝️ The request for return of funds must be made within 10 working days after the execution of the transfer.

👉🏻 Not a Qonto customer?

If you have made a transfer to a Qonto customer, and the latter has not honoured his part of the contract and is no longer responding, we invite you to send us the account information so that we can make the necessary arrangements.

If you have already filed a complaint, the competent authorities will contact us to continue the investigation. If you have not done so, we advise you to do so as soon as possible and to inform your bank of the situation.

Did this answer your question?