There's nothing easier than processing a transfer!
How to make a transfer?
You can make a transfer from your web or mobile app.
💻 On your web app:
- Enter the Transfers section and click on Create transfer:
- Start by adding a reference and the amount of the transfer.
- Then type in your beneficiary's information (entire name, bank details, etc.). Just to let you know: we'll remember this beneficiary so you won't have to go through this again for him/her.
- We recommend that you add a note and an attachment such as an invoice to make your accountant's work easier.
- You can finally confirm the transfer!
📲 On your mobile app:
- Enter the Transfers section and click on the purple icon at the top right corner of your screen.
- Either select an existing beneficiary from your list, or add a new beneficiary by clicking on Add a new beneficiary.
- If you're adding a new beneficiary, add its details.
- Add your transfer information. We recommend you to add an attachment or a note.
- Confirm the operation.
Transfers between Qonto accounts are not deducted from your plan, and credited instantly! All you need to do is follow the same procedure as for a traditional transfer, by filling in the bank account details (IBAN) of your beneficiary.
📆 Schedule a transfer or set recurring transfers
You can also schedule a transfer for a later date and even set recurring transfers (to pay the rent of your office for example).
Here's the process:
- Go to your 'Payments' section
- Click on the 'Create transfer' on the top right corner to create a new transfer
- When completing the transfer details, tick the 'Schedule or repeat transfer' box
- Then you can choose a later date for your transfer, and a frequency if you want to make it recurring
- Fill in the rest of the form as you would do for any other transfer and submit!
☝️ Tip: To save time on your SEPA transfers, use the link qonto.new in the search bar of your web browser. You will be taken directly to the SEPA transfers page.