For physical cards, you'll find all the information on the back:
- The card number (also PAN: primary account number) (PAN or simply called 'card number') is the 16-digit number
- The card's expiry date (month/year)
- The card verification value (CVV) is the three-digit number located on the back of your MasterCard, next to your signature.
- Holder name
- Company name
Note: Do not take or share any pictures of the back of your cards.
You can access this information from your Qonto account for your virtual and physical cards:
- Go to the "Cards" section
- Select a card and click on "Reveal"
- Enter the security code you received by text.