In the History section from your Qonto app, you'll find that you can easily filter transactions by payment method, a range of date, amount, custom labels, existing receipts or invoices, etc.
Once you're satisfied with your filter selection, you can export the transaction information to another software.
Here are a couple of examples of how you can use filters:
Find last month's transactions.
If you'd like to export your transactions from last month:
- You can filter by date and set the values From: to the first day of the month and To: to the last day.
- Use the Status: Completed to exclude all pending or rejected transactions.
- Make sure you apply the filters to the export settings.
See only income sources or spendings.
To do so, you can filter through amount:
- To see income sources only: input "0" in MIN. AMOUNT. So that only >0 transactions will be displayed in the results.
- To see spendings only: input "0" in MAX. AMOUNT to display <0 transactions in the results.
Ease and prepare your accounting
You can speed up your bookkeeping by attaching your receipts to your payments. To quickly identify the transactions with a missing attachment, you need to use the "Missing receipt(s)" filter.
☝️ Good to know: There is automatic VAT detection.