We're sad to learn that your Qonto account doesn't match your expectations.
How can I close my main account?
If you want to close your account, please follow these steps:
- Make sure you've transferred your funds to another bank account.
- Send us a chat from your Qonto interface with your company's name, the owner's name, your IBAN, and proof of your identity.
- Feel free to explain the reasons for your choice; this would help us improve our services.
⚠️ Remember to download all your account statements and your CSV exports because, after closing, they will no longer be available. ⚠️
How can I delete another account?
Since October 2020, users of the Standard and Premium packages have the option of having multiple accounts as part of our multi-account feature.
Unlike your main account, you can delete those accounts yourself directly from your interface.
To do so, they must:
- Display a zero balance (€0)
- Not be linked to a pending payment
- Not be subject to a pending check deposit
This action will deactivate the cards, as well as cancel the transfers and withdrawals related to this secondary account.
Once closed, any transfer made to this secondary account will automatically be returned to the issuer.
⚠️ A closed account is permanently deactivated and cannot be used.
To delete a secondary account, please follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Accounts section of your Qonto web app
- Select the account you wish to delete
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the box
- Confirm the deactivation by entering the code received by SMS
👆 Note : Even if your account is deactivated, you still have access to your transaction history and account statements!