We made it easy to add a new beneficiary at any time. You can also edit one of your beneficiary details whenever you want.
Add a new beneficiary
You can add new beneficiary details at any time.
On your web app:
- Go to the Transfers section of your Qonto web application and click on Create transfer.
- Have a look at Your beneficiaries and accounts list on your right, and click on the purple icon to add a beneficiary.
- Fill in all the requested information and click on Add.
- Your new beneficiary has been added to your list!
☝️ Good to know: You will find your beneficiary details on the list on your right, in the Your beneficiaries tab. Do you want to make a transfer to this beneficiary? Save some time and select the details in just one click.
On your mobile app:
On your mobile app, adding a new beneficiary can be done only when making a transfer.
- In the Transfers section, click on the purple button at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on New Beneficiary and add its details.
- Make your transfer. Your new beneficiary will automatically be added to your list!
Keep in mind that your team members and your accountant can also add a new beneficiary while sending you a transfer request.
Edit an existing beneficiary
Do you want to edit the details of one of your beneficiaries already on your list? Just follow these steps:
- Go to Your beneficiaries and accounts list in the Transfers section.
- Hover the beneficiary of your choice and click on the Edit this beneficiary icon
- Edit the information
- It will be updated for all the transfers made to this beneficiary!
✌️ Good to know: If you want to edit the IBAN, you will have to add a new beneficiary.
Note: You also can delete a beneficiary at any time by clicking on the Delete icon, next to Edit this beneficiary icon.
Delete a beneficiary
You also have the ability to delete a beneficiary at any time from your web page or mobile application.
From your beneficiary list, click on the Delete button, right next to the Edit this beneficiary icon.