At Qonto, we are now using Strong Customer Authentication system for an even more secure account. That's why you need to pair your phone with your Qonto account. It will allow you to confirm both your actions and your identity in just a click.
How does it work?
Make sure the phone you use for this action is yours. The process to pair your phone with your Qonto account is really simple:
- Go to your Qonto mobile app
- Log-in and then click on Pair your phone when prompted
- Enter your confirmation code sent by SMS
- Finally, if it's not done yet, turn your notifications on by clicking on Open settings
- Well done, your phone is now paired with your Qonto account
☝️ Good to know: If you don't want to pair your phone yet, you still can do it later. You just have to go to the More tab of your Qonto app, select the Settings section, and click on Security. Then, all you have to do is follow the steps above.
I can't pair my phone, what should I do?
If you face any issues while pairing your phone with your Qonto app, check that:
- The confirmation code we sent you by SMS is correct or hasn't expired (don't worry, you will be able to request a new one)
- You have a good network
- Your Qonto app is updated
If that doesn't work or you have lost access to your phone (loss, theft, or new phone number), get in touch with us. Therefore, our team will unlink your phone from your Qonto account.