What are the eligibility conditions for the assistance ?
As long as you have a valid Plus or X Qonto card, you are definitely eligible for the assistance coverage.
What are the eligibility conditions for the insurance ?
There are two main conditions.
- All transactions must be made with your Qonto card.
- You must have a valid Qonto card at the time of the incident.
How can I get assistance in case of an emergency?
If you are a Plus or X cardholder, repatriation, urgent medical expenses and legal assistance are covered when you travel abroad.
To contact the assistance provider, please call:
- +33 1 49 02 46 70 or send a message to [email protected] if your company is based in France.
- +49 69 22 22 80 17 / [email protected] if you company is based in Germany.
- +39 02 36 00 06 83 / [email protected] if your company is based in Italy.
- +34 911 149 989 / [email protected] if your company is based in Spain.
You can also find this number in the insurance section of your app, whenever you need it.
How can I file a claim?
To make a claim, simply fill out the online form that you’ll find here. If your claim is related to a transaction made before January 1, 2023, contact our previous partner AON via:
- [email protected] or +33 1 49 02 56 10 if your company is based in France.
- [email protected] or +34 911 149 988 if you company is based in Spain.
- [email protected] or +39 02 36 00 06 82 if you company is based in Italy.
- [email protected] or +49 69 22 22 80 16 if your company is based in Germany.
What happens right after I submit my claim?
Once you’ve submitted the claim, you’ll receive an email confirmation from Qover. After that, simply wait for further updates as we assess your claim and check its validity. Your supporting documents will be reviewed and the claim amount calculated. If we need further information, we’ll reach out to you. Once your claim is approved, you’ll receive the payment via a money transfer on your Qonto bank account.
Who should I contact if I’m unhappy with the outcome of my claim?
If you’re not happy with the outcome of your claim, you can contact Qover's mediation department at [email protected]. Make sure to provide all details to speed up the process.
How to get proof of travel insurance cover?
You can complete the form online to make your request.