What is the purchase protection coverage?
Purchase protection offers you protection against theft and accidental damages for all products paid in full with your Qonto Plus or X card. It covers a wide range of goods including laptops and electronics.
What is the excess for purchase protection?
There is no excess but the minimum value of the purchase must be over €50. The maximum benefit amount a cardholder can claim is €1250 per claim, and €2500 per year and per cardholder.
Is my smartphone covered?
Smartphones are covered against theft or damage, as long as you are an X cardholder and you have bought the smartphone in full with the card.
Which items are not covered?
The following does not fall within the definition of “Covered object”:
- Animals, plants, food or beverages;
- New or used motor vehicles;
- Cash, traveller’s cheques, bonds, securities, shares, or any marketable securities or instruments;
- Transport tickets;
- Entrance tickets for any type of sporting or cultural event, concerts,
- Jewellery or precious stones, artwork, gold or silver products;
- Goods purchased for resale;
- Weapons and counterfeit objects.