What is travel assistance?
The travel assistance coverage provides you with a series of services to help you in the case of accidents, death, repatriation, or legal suits that occur while you are traveling.
What is the purchase protection insurance?
Purchase protection offers you protection against theft and accidental damages for all products paid in full with your Qonto Plus or X card.
• A Plus or X cardholder
• The spouse of a Plus or X cardholder
• The cardholder’s unmarried children or grandchildren, under the age of 25
• The cardholder’s fiscally dependent ascendants
• Trip purchased with the Plus or X card
• Trip was shorter than 90 days
• Worldwide, except in specified countries: North Korea, Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Syria, Ukraine.
If your trip has been cancelled or delayed due to an accident, death, layoff, employer-caused change of holiday date, or professional change:
Inconvenient expenses that you encounter due to:
• A train or flight cancellation
• A limit of €800 per claim regardless of the number of insured people on the trip
(food, drink, hostels, airport transfers or purchase of new ticket can be reimbursed)
• Refund up to €1000 per claim in the case of loss, theft or damage by the transport carrier
Car rental waiver
• Refund up to 5000€ for the excess you had to pay in case of damage or theft of the rented vehicle (provided that you rented the vehicle with your Qonto card and that the rental company does not offer insurance covering this deductible)
Snow & mountain
• Search and rescue costs in the mountain
• Damage to ski gear
• Unused ski lessons and unused ski passes following an accident
• Minimum value of the purchase must be over €50
• Smartphones are covered against theft or damage, as long as you are an X cardholder and you have bought the smartphone in full with the card.
Items not covered
• Animals, plants, food or beverages
• Cash, traveller’s cheques, bonds, securities, shares, or any marketable securities or instruments
• Transport tickets
• Entrance tickets for any type of sporting or cultural event, concerts
• Jewelry or precious stones, artwork, gold or silver products
• Goods purchased for resale
• Weapons and counterfeit objects
Where can I get the travel insurance certificate for my Visa application ?
If the Visa agency or embassy ask you for a travel insurance certificate for your trip, paid for with your Qonto Plus or X card, you can request it via this application form.