You can change your phone number at any time by accessing your Qonto application from your desktop. To confirm this update, we need to verify your identity using your Qonto card. We just want to ensure that no one is trying to impersonate you.
You do have a Qonto card
- Go to the Settings tab of your app and click your profile in the Personal Settings section
- Click on the Update button - right next to your previous the phone number
- Look at the back of your card and copy the 4 last digits of your card number, then confirm them.
- Repeat it with the 9 digits written under the card signature area
- Then, you'll enter your new phone number and confirm it by entering the verification code you received by SMS.
☝️ Good to know : If you have several active Qonto cards (of which you're the cardholder), note that you can use any of those to confirm your identity.
You don't have any Qonto card
Take the ID document (passport, identity card, or residence permit) that you used to open your Qonto account and chat with us by logging in your Qonto interface.
💡 Why do you need to update your phone number?
Your phone number allows us to :
- Send you a confirmation code by SMS if necessary,
- Contact you quickly in case of emergency.