SEPA Direct Debits may be rejected for different reasons :
- If your balance is running low
- If your Qonto account isn’t validated
- If the B2B SEPA Direct Debit mandate is incorrect or hasn’t been correctly uploaded on Qonto
Some tips to avoid rejection fees and unpleasant surprises
- Keep an eye on your account by downloading Qonto iOS or Android App! By checking your balance daily you can say goodbye to bad surprises.
- Also, make sure that the creditor information entered is correct and that you have successfully filed the SEPA Direct Debit mandate in your Qonto interface.